CTP Booking Service
1. Terms & Conditions
- CTP Management reserve the right to accept or decline bookings at their own discretion.
- All bookings may be charged at 100% of the amount payable from the nominated card 2 days prior to bookings.
- At the discretion of CTP Management: Tenants and Members with other billing arrangements may qualify for payment charges in a monthly billing cycle.
- All external bookings are only confirmed once payment has been received and a confirmation receipt has been issued from the booking system.
- Any additional charges that are not paid for on the day of the booking will be invoiced to the account owners nominated card.
2. Cancellation & Refunds
- Bookings that are cancelled greater than 48 hours prior to the start of the booking will not be charged to the account holder. You must login to the account that created the booking to cancel the booking.
- Bookings that are cancelled within 48 hours prior to the booking start time will be charged and are non-refundable. You must contact a member of the CTP Management Team to cancel bookings 48 hours before the booking.
- Any reductions made to booking length 48 hours before the booking will not reduce the booking cost. You must login to the account that created the booking 48 hours prior to the booking or contact the CTP Management Team to adjust the booking length.
- The booking account holder is liable for any additional services made for the booking (These include but are not limited to catering, cleaning, equipment hires, third party services, etc.). In the event of booking cancellation these costs will be reduced were possible by CTP Management.
- When a space is not available for the booked timeslot the booking account holder will be notified by CTP Management and provided a solution (including but not limited to, offering a similar room at the same rate or a refund).
- Large booking events of over 30 attendees are subject to approval by CTP Management to ensure we can accommodate your request. These bookings should be made 2 weeks in advance to avoid cancellation.
- Disputes for cancelled services or payments must be emailed to email@example.com
3. Use of Facilities
- Any damage to the space caused by the attendees of the booking will be on-charged to the account holders nominated card.
- The booker agrees not to conduct any illegal, unsafe and/or disruptive activities within the space.
- The booker is responsible for monitoring all attendees using the space.
- No use of dangerous & hazardous materials in our facilities unless written permission has been obtained by CTP Management.
- Bookings that occur anytime outside of business hours may incur additional charges if a CTP Management member or a third-party contractor is required to attend site.
- Security access must be obtained prior to the booking event. Any security callouts resulting from wrongful entry will be on charged to the booking account holder.
- Noise must be kept to an acceptable level. This includes keeping the door closed, advising CTP Management if soundproof spaces are required etc.
- Booking times are to be adhered to and any overtime maybe charged to the account holders nominated card.
- Furniture and/or equipment must remain in the nominated room. A fee will be on-charged for damaged or removed furniture/equipment to the account holders nominated card.
- Report any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will collect personal information to provide you our service. This information will only be used to enhance your site visit, collect payments and to contact you regarding your visit.
- Providing any information is completely optional but required to use our service.
- We may ask sensitive health related questions to ensure accessibility to booked rooms.
- Contact Information we collect: email, mobile number, full name & business name.
- Contact information is kept electronically within Skedda. If the system is unavailable or you require manual registration, we may ask you to fill out a form to collect your information.
- Payment Information gathered: full name, ABN number, business name, email address, billing address and credit card details.
- Payment information is kept electronically and securely within Stripe. If the system is unavailable or you require manual registration, we may require you to fill out a form with your information which will be processed by CTP Management on your behalf.
- We will only disclose personal information in accordance with Australian privacy laws and regulations.
- We may have to disclose your personal information when required to do so by law.
This policy will be reviewed annually.
6. Revision History
|NFM||Matthew De Margheriti||☐||☒||05/08/2020|
Please include any evidence or documentation within your complaint so that we may accurately take steps to resolve the issues.
All communications to CTP Management should be addressed to:
CTP Management | Skedda Booking System
Canberra Technology Park
49 Phillip Avenue
Watson ACT 2602